Last updated: January 15, 2019
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service such as whether you have authenticated yourself via Facebook to allow access to certain areas of the Service.
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
Google Analytics and other analysis tools provided by Google
MINI Y Register and 02 S Register uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, 4 Barrow Street, Dublin, Ireland, or any other Affiliate of Google LLC (“Google“). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, i.e. text files that are stored on your computer and enable analysis of your use of our website. When you visit our website for the first time, you will be assigned a cookie with a unique user identification, i.e. a Google Analytics Client ID. We will add this data point to the data available in the Google Analytics tools, and this way we use Google Analytics also for cross-device analyses of user streams.
MINI Y Register and 02 S Register uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. Thereby, IP addresses are processed in a shortened form. The information generated by cookies about your use of this website is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the USA. Only in exceptional circumstances will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of the Google Analytics data collection will not be merged with other data from Google.
Other tools we use in this context that are also provided by Google include
- We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise trigger across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the TriggerApp website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER The cookie is used to say "This person visited this page, o show them ads relating to that page." Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
- Google Tag Manager (a tag management system that allows MINI Y Register and 02 S Register to quickly and easily update tracking codes and related code fragments collectively known as “tags” on our website or mobile app);
- Google Big Query (an enterprise data warehouse that enables SQL queries using the processing power of Google’s infrastructure; MINI Y Register and 02 S Register uses Big Query to store and query data sets which are collected by Google services such as Google Analytics, and the Big Query data is used to build flexible reports for evaluating our website performance);
- Google Display Network (used to measure the impact of unclicked Google Display Network ad impressions on the website, behavior of users, and conversions; please refer to https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3105620 for further information); and
- Google Optimize (for A/B testing, offering to analyze user behavior by showing slightly varied website contents to different user groups, depending on profile matching; thereby, MINI Y Register and 02 S Register analyzes its online services, improves its web offerings, and can create an interesting user journey).
MINI Y Register and 02 S Register uses data gathered through your Google Analytics Client ID as well as other data generated from Google’s web analytics applications in order to perform analyses of your interactions with our products, services, and websites. With the help of Google’s Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, we will receive analyses on our users’ age, gender, and interest categories (please refer to https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2799357?hl=en for further information). We strive to offer you tailored products and services that are best suited for your individual circumstances. To that end, Google provides us with insights and statistics that help us to make our online presence, our communications to you, and ultimately our products more interesting and relevant for you. Legal basis to conduct and use the results of these analyses is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR.
You may block cookies from being stored on your device, and consequently prevent the described analyses from being conducted, by adjusting the settings in your browser software; however, in such case, you may not be able to use all of the features and functionalities of our website. You can also block the collection of the data generated by the cookie and the data related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser plugin available from the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. You can find out more here:
For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: